If you have any questions for me or my doll comment them here and I will update this page with your questions and my answers.
Josie asks: What is your favorite doll that is not yours?
Me: This is a VERY hard question!
GOTY: Saige or Isabelle. I really regret not buying them!
MAG: #21 or #49 There are sooo many MAGs I like but my two favorite are these two.
Historical: I like Caroline, Kit, Rebecca, Ruthie and Molly. My favorite is probably Caroline.
1. Who was your first doll?
JLY #28( it was JLY back then) Her name is Jessica and she has brown hair and brown eyes.
2. If you could only get one more item from AG, ever, what would it be?
UM….. Probably one more doll because I love the look of their dolls. It would likely be Caroline.
3. What is your favorite doll blog?
I love so many including the ones I nominated and some others.
4. What is your favorite place to buy doll accessories from?
5. Do you like to make things for your dolls?
Yes. I make them tons of stuff.
6. What is your dream doll?
Light skin, standard face mold, feathered eyebrows, Long wavy caramel colored hair, dark blue eyes.
7. How long have you been blogging?
I started June 21, 2014, so around seven months.
8. What is your favorite color?
I have three favorites mint green, aquamarine and lavender.
9. Do you think AG is overpriced?
YES! I am always really annoyed when I want to buy something because to get one outfit it’s almost $40 with shipping. I always wait for the sales. There prices really annoy me:)
10. What are your hobbies?
Piano, swimming, blogging, photography, and making things for my dolls.
1. How did you discover blogging?
My friend started one and I wanted to start one, too.
2. What is the next doll you want in your collection?
Caroline or retired Saige and Isabelle.
3. If you had no budget, and you had to buy a historical collection, whose would it be?
This is a really fun and creative question. It’s a tie between Kit or Rebecca.
4. What was the last thing you bought from American Girl?
At their recent sale I got the Fair Isle Outfit and the Turquoise glasses.
5. Do you recommend buying things from Etsy?
I have never bought of Etsy, but from what I’ve seen the stuff is cute and affordable.
6. Do you make any of your doll clothes?
Sometimes I make some clothes using my sewing machine.
7. Do you have any boy dolls? If so, where did you get it, If not, do you want one?
I don’t. Sometimes I use my one doll as a boy and just pull her hair back.I don’t really want one.
8. Do you consider yourself good at doing doll hair?
It depends. I can do certain fishtails and braids but waterfall braids and perfect ponies, ugh.
9. How long have you been blogging?
I answered this question above.
10. What was your reaction when you found out you had been nominated?
I was really excited because I felt left out and thought this looked like tons of fun.
1. If you had to buy a non-AG doll, what doll would you buy?
I don’t really like other brands but I guess our generation.
2. Do you have any pets? If so, what? If not, do you want one?
Yes. We own a golden mix named Allie ( she has three legs and if you want to know the story behind that tell me and I’ll make a post about it)
And a cat named Alex.
3. What do you think about Grace Thomas?
I think she is really unique and gorgeous:) Her side bangs are so cute.
4. What inspired you to start a blog?
I really liked making doll stuff and thought it would be fun to share my ideas.
5. Do you think you will ever “outgrow” your dolls?
I don’t think I will. It is one of my main hobbies 🙂
7 thoughts on “Q & A”
What is your favorite doll of yours? Not yours?
UMMM…. Very hard question!!!
Do you have a youtube channel? If so please tell me the name so I can subscripe you
No, not yet I hope to get one eventually.
Here is a non doll related ( and random) question:
When was the last time you rode a trike?
I’m not sure…. Probably Like two years ago?? Idk:)
🙂 I thought of this question when I was riding a trike about a week or two ago. At our chicken house we have some ancient trikes and we sometimes ride them like scooters.