I posted a few months ago an excerpt of my book I am Camilla. So that you get more of an idea of who Camilla is I decided to do a beautiful people post. These are are all about Camilla. If you don’t know what beautiful people is, basically it is a questionere hosted by two bloggers (read more here). Every month they post ten questions and writers can answer them. I’ve done this once before and really liked it so here I am. I also love reading these posts by other bloggers. I hope you do too. Enjoy!
- What’s their favourite place they’ve ever visited?
The places her family went on their road trip. They went to baseball games, the hall of fame, museums, a horse ranch, and even toured a veterinary clinic.
2. What’s one mistake they made that they learned from?
She learned that shutting other people out never gets you anywhere and that sometimes you need to be vulnerable.
3. What was their favourite subject in school? Or favourite thing to learn about?
Science, but only sciences relating to animals, especially biology and life science. She loves learning about animals, their anatomy, how to cure them, etc.
4. What’s their favourite flower/growing thing?
Palm trees! They only grow in certain parts of the state so she loves when she catches a glimpse of one.
5. Have they ever made someone cry? What happened?
Yes. She made her brother Jake cry because she socked him in the face at age ten when he insulted her riding skills. He was bleeding on and off for three days.
6. Would you consider them a reliable or unreliable narrator?
She can be on the more pessimistic side so she misinterprets people frequently .
7. What do they dream about at night?
She dreams about her family including her mom, baseball, and school.
8. They’ve gone out for a “special meal.” What would they eat?
Shrimp scampi with hot chocolate! Hot chocolate is a major part of their family and Camilla’s mom loved to cook and shrimp scampi was something she made often as a comfort food.
9. What’s at least one thing they want to do before they die?
To figure out who she is.
10. Do they have any distinguishing or unique talents?
She can muck three stables in under thirty minutes. She also has never lost a thumb war because she is always putting lotion on her dry hands.
Camilla has a big personality and I love writing about her!
Do you participate in Beautiful People? If so, let me know because I would love to read your post!
Wishing you a super day!