I was nominated twice for the Leibster Award!! Yay:) Thank you Loren
(check out their blogs! They both are super cool)
- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Answer all 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know you’ve tagged them through social media
1. What is the longest word you can think of?
I don’t know why but I’m thinking of the word sassafras. I know there are longer but that’s what I can think of xD
2. Dream job?
I have lots of ideas some of my top ones include: a professional blogger, photographer, counselor, and stay at home mom.
3. Last movie you watched?
4. If you could give any advice to your younger self what would it be?
Dear little Rebekah,
Have way more sleepovers with Hayley!
Keep your shoelaces tied.
Go on the power swing!!
Those are a few:)
5. Favorite fan art? I don’t even know what fan art is. I’m not a fan girl. Sorry 😦
6. Guilty blogging habit?
I have a lot but I’ll name my top three.
– I say I’ll post on a certain day and then don’t
– I read other people’s post but I get to lazy to comment
– I take pictures, realize they aren’t good quality but I usually don’t feel like retaking them
Lesson to learn, don’t be lazy.
7. If you could have one role in any major movie what would it be?
I don’t know if I’d want to be in a movie, it’s not really my thing. It would be cool to be in the TV series Fuller House, though.
8. What do you prefer snail mail or email?
Snail mail! I have many friends that have moved away who I love writing. It’s so fun to get letters in the mail.
9. Are you in a scouting group?
No, but my brother did cub scouts and I like Girl Scout cookies. Does that count?
10. Have you ever made an ATC?
Yes, I have. I actually did a post about it. Check it out here
11. Do you have any social media accounts?
I have Pinterest. I am obsessed. You can follow me here.
1. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I don’t know! I have never really wanted to leave the country. I like America just fine, but I’ve always wanted to go the Grand Canyon for a sunrise Easter service. (Very specific I know xD)
2. Which doll would you rather buy Maryellen or Lea? Why?
Maryellen! As soon as she was released I fell in love. When I saw Lea at 2am
New Year’s Day I didn’t really like her.
3. What dolls are on your wish list right now?
I’m not planning on buying anymore dolls anytime soon but some of my favorites are,
Isabelle GOTY 2014 (so adorable)
Maryellen Larkin Beforever
Kit Kittredge Beforever
Josefina Montoya Beforever
4. Backpacks or purses?
I like both! But I like to use backpacks because they hold more stuff (I’m an over packer as well)
5. Why did you start blogging?
I went to a tech class on how to use HTML and CSS. My friend Hayley and I decided to start blogs. She helped me out a lot. Check out her blog here.
6. Flip-flops or sneakers?
Well, I like boots the best 🙂 I guess I’d pick sneakers.
7. Are you a girly-girl or a tomboy?
I’m neither. I am in the middle if I had to pick. Probably leaning a bit more toward the girly-girl side.
8. Cats or dogs?
I love both! I have one of each.
9. Do you play any instruments?
Yes, I play piano. I am currently lacking a teacher though.
10. Painting or drawing?
11. Journey girls or our generation?
OG. They have some really cute stuff.
Thanks again Loren
for nominating me. I love doing awards:)
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What advice would you give to younger you?
3. Have you ever made an ATC?
4. Do you use Pic Monkey?
5. What do you wish you had more of on you blog (your answer can’t be followers) such as more DIYS or more pictures?
6. Do you like hot drinks (Tea, Coffee, Hot Cocoa)? If so which ones?
7. Have you ever been to a water park?
8. What season do you like the most?
9. What kind of candy describes your personality?
10. Have you been to Starbucks? Is the coffee as good as everybody says it is?
11. What is your favorite thing to photograph?
I know I haven’t posted in over a week. I’m in the middle of two very long posts and I was on vacation. Hopefully I’ll get back to a routine posting schedule soon:D
Wait! I almost forgot here is my coloring page for K.A. and Megan’s coloring challenge.
Thanks for reading:) Talk to ya soon!
This signatures time is almost up. Spring is on its way!