Today is the first post in The 12 days of Christmas blogging challenge. If you want to find out more about it click here. I won’t be posting everyday, but throughout this month I’ll try to get through all of them. The first is five of my favorite Christmas songs, here we go, in no particular order!
- This is my absolute favorite christmas song! Everywhere I go I’ve been thing The First Noel, it’s a classic! I couldn’t find the version I LOVE, because I’m not sure who it’s by, but here’s Carrie Underwood’s rendition.
- I really like this song, it usually makes me start crying, Christmas Shoes. Does anyone else notice that they only play it like twice a year on the radio? Ugh! If only they played it more:D
- Underneath The Tree is a great song, Kelley Clarkson does an amazing job!
- It’s always been a family tradition to stay at my house for Christmas! So There Is No Place Like Home For The Holidays is a song that I totally connect with.
- I Want A hippopotamus For Christmas! This song is so funny and brings a smile to my face every time I hear it.
I hope you liked my list! It was really, really, really hard to narrow it down! You should participate in Megan’s totally awesome challenge!
That’s it for this post. Merry Christmas!
Days Until Christmas: 20