Today I’ll be answering the questions for Beautiful People. Every month Further Up and Further In writes ten questions out on her blog. Then whoever wants to can post their answers to them. This is to add more depth to characters, but if you can do it about your dolls personalities. I’m writting mine about my doll Nikki.
2. Your character is getting ready for a night out. Where are they going? What are they wearing? Who will they be with?
3. Look at your character’s feet. Describe what you see there. Do they wear dress shoes, gym shoes, or none at all? Are they in socks that are ratty and full of holes? What do they consider comfortable and what do they consider agony?
4. Do they have any birthmark or scars? Where are they and how did they get them? She has a big birthmark on her chin, but as she is getting older it is starting to fade. She also has a scar on her leg from a scooter accident.
5. What kind of music do they listen to? Does it change depending on their mood or is it always consistent? (Feel free to share samples!)
6. Do they have any musical talent? Play an instrument? How’s their singing voice?
7. What kind of book would you catch them reading?
8. How would they spend their summers (or their holidays)?
9. It’s Saturday at noon. What is your character doing? Give details. Ex. If they’re eating breakfast, what’s on the menu? Are they hiking, shopping, lazing around?
10. Is there anything your character wants to be free of?
Grace- GOTY 2015
Truly Me doll # 49
Shannon from My Doll Life
Morgan from Amazingly Adollable
Hayley from DollDIYS
That’s all for this post. I am so excited, time trails for swim championships are tonight. If you don’t do swim team, Time trails are where all the kids your age compete and the top 20 or something swimmers move on to championships. Swim team is so fun! I’m swimming Medley relay freestyle leg, Backstroke, and 100 IM. I don’t know why I just told you all about swim team, maybe it’s because I’m psyched for tonight or sad because the seasons over. I’m really happy because our team was undefeated this season!!! YAY! Ok, I should probably stop rambling and end this post. Bye:D