Hey! As you probably know I was NY this week. And I have so much to blog about. First here are different things I did in NY. Disclaimer: I took all these pictures myself.
The first day we went to FAO Schwarz, the AG place( I’ll show the AG pictures later on in this post), and Central Park.
I was so afraid to go on the subway. If you go to New York don’t be afraid of the subway they are super fun!!!
On the second day we went to the 9/11 memorial and had a tour. It was really sad. That evening we went to the high line.( I don’t have any pictures)
The last day in NY, we went to the Statue Of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Now onto the AG store pictures and what I got:
Firstly, I was in a rush so I didn’t have like three hours to take beautiful pictures so some are blurry, but I still wanted to show them. Also, if you’ve tried to take pictures in the AG store you probably know the lighting is bad.
Grace stuff. Personally I didn’t think grace was really show cased in this store. They only had two little corners with grace stuff:(
Onto what I got. DISCLAIMER: Other than the doll bag, a gift from my parents, I bought this with my own money.
The first thing I got was the AG place NY souvenir t-shirt. It is so adorable and matches with almost everything! It says AG at the top and has purple, pink, hot pink, red, and white stars.
I give this shirt an A++
This bag is so pretty! It fits up to two mini dolls. I only have one but the main reason I bought it because it is so spacious.
I love this and think it is super cute! Thank you mom and dad for buying this for me:) I would rate this A+
The school stripes dress is so adorable. I never really wanted it but as soon as I saw it in the store I knew I had to get it:)
My only complaints are that the dress is really short and for two items: a dress and shoes, it shouldn’t be 28 dollars! Over all I rate this an A-
Lastly, I did end up sending Nikki to the doll hospital for a new head. As soon as she returns I will post her “new” look. Her are some pictures of her leaving 😦
- I plan on finishing school this week so I’ll have more time for blogging.
- With that being said I still will have a super busy summer.
- I have other stuff like camps, beach, etc. that I am doing this summer and so I can’t commit to a schedule for blog.
- I have to put camp summer on hold because of Nikki, but I have already taken the pictures for the next part and will try to upload them.
- AG is having a MAJOR sale in store and online. The snack cart is 90 dollars. check it out:)
- Please take this poll. I know there are a lot of choices, but I have tons of ideas!!
That’s all. Hopefully I’ll post soon. I f you have any questions AG related or about NY please comment them or contact me in the contact box below.