Today I’m doing The Darling Doll Blog Award! Thank you Lilly and Clara for nominating me!!! Here are the questions they asked:
1. Who was your first doll?
JLY #28( it was JLY back then) Her name is Jessica and she has brown hair and brown eyes.
2. If you could only get one more item from AG, ever, what would it be?
UM….. Probably one more doll because I love the look of their dolls. It would likely be Caroline.
3. What is your favorite doll blog?
I love so many including the ones I nominated and some others.
4. What is your favorite place to buy doll accessories from?
5. Do you like to make things for your dolls?
Yes. I make them tons of stuff.
6. What is your dream doll?
Light skin, standard face mold, feathered eyebrows, Long wavy caramel colored hair, dark blue eyes.
7. How long have you been blogging?
I started June 21, 2014, so around seven months.
8. What is your favorite color?
I have three favorites mint green, aquamarine and lavender.
9. Do you think AG is overpriced?
YES! I am always really annoyed when I want to buy something because to get one outfit it’s almost $40 with shipping. I always wait for the sales. There prices really annoy me:)
10. What are your hobbies?
Piano, swimming, blogging, photography, and making things for my dolls.
1. How did you discover blogging?
My friend started one and I wanted to start one, too.
2. What is the next doll you want in your collection?
Caroline or retired Saige and Isabelle.
3. If you had no budget, and you had to buy a historical collection, whose would it be?
This is a really fun and creative question. It’s a tie between Kit or Rebecca.
4. What was the last thing you bought from American Girl?
At their recent sale I got the Fair Isle Outfit and the Turquoise glasses.
5. Do you recommend buying things from Etsy?
I have never bought of Etsy, but from what I’ve seen the stuff is cute and affordable.
6. Do you make any of your doll clothes?
Sometimes I make some clothes using my sewing machine.
7. Do you have any boy dolls? If so, where did you get it, If not, do you want one?
I don’t. Sometimes I use my one doll as a boy and just pull her hair back.I don’t really want one.
8. Do you consider yourself good at doing doll hair?
It depends. I can do certain fishtails and braids but waterfall braids and perfect ponies, ugh.
9. How long have you been blogging?
I answered this question above.
10. What was your reaction when you found out you had been nominated?
I was really excited because I felt left out and thought this looked like tons of fun.
5. Dolls Domain
7. My Doll Life
My questions for them:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What inspired you decide to start blogging?
3. Which is your favorite doll that you don’t have?
4. Do you think AG is over priced?
5. What is your favorite kind of post? ( photo shoot, photo story, DIY etc.)
6. If you could buy ANYTHING currently from AG, what would it be?
7. What is one retired doll you regret not buying?
8. What would your dream custom doll look like?
9. What doll is your lookalike?
10. What hobbies do you do?
Thank you so much Clara and Lilly for nominating me!!!!