Hi guys! I was nominated for the blogger award thank you Eve! Here are the details:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed.
My blogs beginning:
Lat year I went to something called tech girls and it teaches girls how do tech stuff. When i went they where programing websites. I was inspired to make a blog and in summer of 2014 I started americangirlguide. You can also read more in my meet me page.
1. If you have fun with your blog it doesn’t matter if you have one follower or one hundred.
2. A good blogger never gives up.
The blogs I nominated where:
Thank you again Eve!